But, even though I didn't have to reorganize the Wicket folders in any way -- I just opened them as-is after downloading them from the Wicket site -- I currently can't do much with them. Of course, since most of the files are recognized in the Source Editor, I can edit them. Currently, though, I can't deploy them yet -- because I haven't implemented project-level actions yet. Still, notice how you can already use cool NetBeans IDE features such as the graphical web.xml editor.
By the way, currently the two documents that are very helpful in this area of NetBeans plug-in development are the following: