Tim Boudreau did a pub-based review (PBR) of the Wicket plugin last night and here are the (somewhat cryptic) notes I took of the session:
- use treebuilder class
- enable wicket error annotations
- suggest next wicket id, based on what is closest
- import statements should be filled in by template
- talk to jlahoda about super class call problem
- HTML editor weird annotation, talk to marek fukala
Told you they were cryptic. But at least I know what it all means. Need to do the above before 6.8 so that the Wicket plugin can be released around the same time.