Busy, as always. The ones in bold are sessions where I'm speaking, the others are where I'm attending or booth duty.
- Sunday: NetBeans Day
- 08:30 - 10:30: TUT2372: Swing Away! Move to JavaFX 8 and the NetBeans Platform (Hilton - Imperial Ballroom A)
- 11:30 - 13:30: NetBeans Booth
- 14:30 - 15:30: CON3143: Coding for Desktop and Mobile with HTML5 and Java EE 7 (Hilton - Continental Ballroom 6)
- 19:00 - 19:45: BOF2459: Java: Changing the World One Child at a Time—Minecraft with the NetBeans IDE (Moscone South - 250)
- 20:00 - 20:45: BOF2187: femto Java: Developing for Small-Footprint Java Deployments (Moscone South - 200)
- 21:00 - 21:45: BOF5892: Extending Build to the Client: A Maven User’s Guide to Grunt.js (Moscone South - 306)
- 08:30 - 10:30: TUT5276: Hybrid Mobile Development with Apache Cordova and Java EE 7 (Parc 55 - Mission)
- 11:00 - 12:00: CON3162: Coding for the Future: The IDE (R)evolution for the Next Generation (Hilton - Continental Ballroom 6)
- 13:30 - 15:30: NetBeans Booth
- 15:30 - 16:00: Book Signing: JavaFX Rich Client Programming on the NetBeans Platform
- 19:00 - 19:45: BOF4499: Using Type Annotations to Improve Code Quality (Hilton - Continental Ballroom 6)
- 20:00 - 20:45: BOF2817: Creating Smart Raspberry PI Applications with Neural Networks (Hilton - Continental Ballroom 1/2/3)
- 21:00 - 21:45: BOF8655: Coding in the Cloud for Java Developers (Parc 55 - Cyril Magnin II/III)
- 08:30 - 09:30: CON1724: Do You Really Get Your IDE? (Hilton - Yosemite B/C)
- 10:00 - 12:00: CON1994: NASA Mission Software Development on the Eights: Java 8, JavaFX 8, and NetBeans 8 (Hilton - Plaza B)
- 13:00 - 14:00: CON6699: Debugging and Profiling Robots with James Gosling (Hilton - Continental Ballroom 4)
- 15:30 - 17:30: NetBeans Booth
- 13:00 - 14:00: CON6735: Software Lessons Learned from NASA and Other Security Organizations (Hilton - Golden Gate 6/7/8)
- 16:00 - 17:00: CON6767: Flexibility Breeds Complexity: Living in a Modular World (Hilton - Yosemite A)
There are so many others I wish I could attend, but can't because of clashes with the above, e.g., "BOF7063: The Relevance of Java in the Oil and Gas Sector", "BOF2317: Lessons Learned in Developing a NetBeans PDF Viewer Plug-in in JavaFX", and "CON3677: Welcome to Agroville: A Mind-stormish Demo of Java Controlling an Entire Farm".
If there are others anyone wants to recommend, I'd be happy to hear about it!