Top 10 New Features in NetBeans IDE 7.2
By Geertjan on Jul 24, 2012
Start spreading the news! NetBeans IDE 7.2 is out with, as always, its clean and neat user interface:
Here's the top 10 features you'll find in this release:
- Static code analysis support, in particular, FindBugs integration.
- Smoother startup and faster project scanning.
- New, better, and faster tools throughout the Java Editor.
- Enhancements for Java EE developers, such as JPA code completion and PrimeFaces 3.2.
- Better JavaFX tools, in particular, JavaFX Scene Builder integration.
- Even more NetBeans love for Maven.
- Tools and templates for TestNG.
- New PHP frameworks integrated, together with more editor tools.
- Groovy & Grails faster and more tools.
- NetBeans C++ powered up and yet more support than before.