Top 10 New Features in NetBeans IDE 7.2
By Geertjan-Oracle on Jul 24, 2012
Start spreading the news! NetBeans IDE 7.2 is out with, as always, its clean and neat user interface:
Here's the top 10 features you'll find in this release:
- Static code analysis support, in particular, FindBugs integration.
- Smoother startup and faster project scanning.
- New, better, and faster tools throughout the Java Editor.
- Enhancements for Java EE developers, such as JPA code completion and PrimeFaces 3.2.
- Better JavaFX tools, in particular, JavaFX Scene Builder integration.
- Even more NetBeans love for Maven.
- Tools and templates for TestNG.
- New PHP frameworks integrated, together with more editor tools.
- Groovy & Grails faster and more tools.
- NetBeans C++ powered up and yet more support than before.