18 November: NetBeans Demo Camp, Munich
By Geertjan-Oracle on Nov 06, 2008
- "New Features in NetBeans Platform 6.5"
Geertjan Wielenga, NetBeans Guru, Sun Microsystems Inc., Prag.
- "Demosession: ChipInspector - NetBeans APIs im Einsatz"
Tanja Drüke, Genomatix Software GmbH, Munich, Germany.
- "RCP Entwicklung in der Praxis: Third-party libraries und ClassLoader"
Anton Epple, NetBeans Dream Team Member, Eppleton, Munich, Germany.
- "Portierung von Swing Applikationen auf die NetBeans Platform"
Aljoscha Rittner, CEO, Sepix GmbH, Hann. Münden, Germany.
- "Grosseinsatz - NetBeans RCP im Grossprojekt"
Sven Reimers, NetBeans Dream Team Member, ND SatCom Defence GmbH, Immenstadt, Germany.
That's about the best set of NetBeans Platform presentations one can imagine. Apart from myself, everyone on the program is loosely coupled from Sun, talking about their own practical experiences with the NetBeans Platform in corporate Swing application development environments. Tuesday, 18 November, from 16.00 to 20.00. All the details for this event, also for registration purposes and how to get there, can be found here:
The usage of the plural "pubs" in the following statement is especially promising: "The event will officially end at 8 p.m. After the event we will celebrate NetBeans 10th birthday and the release of NB 6.5 in nearby pubs."