By Geertjan-Oracle on Aug 03, 2008
Here's the next podcast, featuring a lengthy interview with Python's Ted Leung, a short chat with NetBeans User Researcher Jakub Franc, and all the regular bits: Jaroslav Tulach's API Design tip, the project of the podcast, the plugin of the podcast and ... the puzzler!
- 01:25 Interview with Ted Leung, Sun's Principal Engineer for Dynamic Languages and Tools
- 13:46 Interview with Jakub Franc, NetBeans eXperience Design Team
- 19:25 Jaroslav Tulach's API Design Tip
- 23:45 Plugin of the Podcast – Blackberry Development Support in NetBeans
- 24:33 Project of the podcast – Emilian Bold's Standalone Editor
- 26:10 NetBeans Puzzler
Send the answer to the puzzler to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, 30 August 2008.
If there are topics/people you'd like to hear about in future podcasts, please also let us know at email@example.com.
To subscribe via iTunes or similar players, visit http://feeds.feedburner.com/NetBeansPodcast.