By Geertjan-Oracle on Dec 19, 2015
I've been doing quite a bit of work, in many different ways, with Oracle JET (http://oraclejet.org) over the past months, at quite a lot of conferences, meetups, and on-line things, etc.
And, in doing so, I've been focusing a lot on doing code demos, i.e., live coding, with NetBeans IDE, showing how to set up Oracle JET applications, how to create modular Oracle JET applications, how to integrate Oracle JET components from the on-line Cookbook, etc.
NetBeans IDE clearly provides a range of helpful features to simplify working with Oracle JET. Nevertheless, it can always be better.
Here are issues I have filed over the past few days to make NetBeans IDE even better for developers using Oracle JET:
- Bug 257172 - ViewModel code template for Knockout (and thus also JET)
- Bug 257174 - HTML code completion enhancements for JET
- Bug 257175 - Base Distribution as a NetBeans project template
- Bug 257220 - New JET Module file wizard
- Bug 257221 - JET HTML Components in code completion, code templates, and
- Bug 257382 - Events should be included in Oracle JET Code Completion
These are mostly pretty small enhancements, all quite doable. Does anyone out there getting familiar with Oracle JET see other areas in NetBeans IDE where its support could be even better?
Go here to file your enhancement requests, a special category for Oracle JET enhancements and bugs in NetBeans Bugzilla: