OEM Business Forum with Sun Microsystems
By gbrunett-Oracle on Oct 25, 2004
I have been away for a while due to vacation, customer visits and preparation for a few upcoming conferences. I will be back soon with more Solaris 10 Security information and tips. In the meantime, you will be able to catch me this week at the Sun OEM Business Forum being held in Rochester, NY. I will be presenting on the topic of designing and building secure OEM business solutions.
Others speaking at the event include:
- Colin Fowles, Director, Sun OEM Business Office
- Patrick Petschel, Director, Market Development, Nu Horizons Electronics Corp.
- Dr. Bob Sproul, VP & Fellow, Sun Labs of Massachusetts
- David Towne, Manager Sun Compliance Engineering
- Trey Talbott, Client Services Architect
- Gordie Klueber, Technical Architect, CTO Office, Sun Microsystems Labs
Special thanks to Nu Horizons Electronics, Inc. for sponsoring this event.