Update: Recent Cloud Security Happenings
By gbrunett-Oracle on Nov 04, 2009
I have to say that it has been a very busy couple of weeks. That said, I am happy to say that there is a lot to show for everyone's effort however. We have been able to publish quite a lot of new and updated content, and I figured that it might be a good time to shine a spotlight on some of the more interesting items. Without further ado...
- Cloud Computing Security Overview (delivered at Cloud Expo West Bootcamp)
- Immutable Service Containers Technical Presentation (delivered at the OpenSolaris Developer Conference)
- Immutable Service Containers AMIs (delivered on Amazon EC2)
- Security Enhanced Drupal Stack AMI (delivered on Amazon EC2)
- Security Enhanced AMP Stack AMI (delivered on Amazon EC2)
Going forward, we are going to try and bring together all of the Cloud Computing security content on our brand new Sun.COM Cloud Security home page. Be sure to check it out regularly!
More is coming, don't miss it!