Today’s empowered customers have high expectations. Leveraging the next generation of customer experience (CX) technology is a requirement for leaders who want to drive business transformation and establish competitive advantage.
You can learn about what it takes to be a CX leader at Modern Customer Experience 2018
your business transformation with us at McCormick Place in Chicago on April 10-12. You will have the opportunity to generate real business benefits by taking home smarter customer experience strategies. You'll discover those strategies at Modern Customer Experience by:
- Hearing success stories from companies like yours
- Having 1-1 conversations with Oracle experts
- Improving your skills through hands-on demos and workshops
- Trying out new products and features or testing what you’ve learned
- Expanding your network–there will be more than 3,000 attendees!
Be sure to maximize these opportunities by visiting Oracle Consulting in the CX Sales area of the Exchange at booth number SAL-17.
And on Wednesday, April 11 from 3:00–4:00 PM, Pamela Lord, Group Vice President, Oracle Marketing Cloud Consulting & Expert Services, will lead a CX Leadership Exchange discussion about why digital transformation is critical for businesses today.
Find out more about the event and register here. We hope to see you in Chicago!