Oracle North America Applications Consulting places the utmost value on earning our customers’ trust. Critical to that effort is assuring customers that their data is secure with us. We recently reached a significant milestone in delivering information security to our customers when our India Global Services Delivery (GSD) teams in both Bangalore and Hyderabad achieved ISO 27001 certification—an internationally recognized standard for security.
So, why is ISO 27001 certification important? Earning ISO 27001 certification validates that Oracle North America Applications Consulting
has robust information security processes, procedures, and controls to protect Oracle and customer data and sensitive information. Ultimately, our customers can have even more confidence in partnering with us on their ERP
, and CX
cloud implementation and support projects.
Specific benefits of ISO 27001 certification include:
- Compliance – ensures adherence to business, legal, contractual, and regulatory requirements pertaining to data protection, privacy, and IT governance.
- Risk mitigation – protects against security threats and demonstrates necessary steps have been taken to safeguard the business and data.
- Improved structure and focus – helps protect information assets by clearly outlining procedures and processes in an efficient, consistent manner.
- Reduced need for audits – eliminates the need for repeated customer audits, enabling key stakeholders to spend more time on strategic business activities.
- Third-party validation – provides assurance from a competent, industry-leading certification authority that robust information security processes, procedures and controls are in place. External auditor reviews at specific intervals ensure continuous improvement and compliance.
We’re proud of the India GSD team for making information security a top priority for our clients and for Oracle. The significant work required to earn this prestigious certification exemplifies our client-first culture in action.