RDA 19.2 has a new collection and profile for JD Edwards Enterprise One, as well as an updated collection and profile for an APEX database collection. Additionally, extensive changes have been made to Health Check Validation Engine (HCVE) checks and to multiple collections to ensure that all database versions are recognized.
Other improvements include:
- Collection of C0ntent Server (CS) web logs in HTML format in the Universal Content Management (UCM) collection
- Updates to the Siebel module to support the latest version
- Corrections to the collection of Java Required Files (JRF) Config reports in the Weblogic Server Requests (WREQ) module
- In HCVE checks, the correction of system tool locations on Linux to allow for symbolic links
- The update of HCVE checks to report the required space for ORACLE_HOME
- Allowance for default values when calculating the formula for service-oriented architecture (SOA) transaction timeouts
This release of RDA is bundled with the 2.12.36R release of Diagnostic Assistant (DA). The DA tool is a command line interface designed to simplify and standardize the end user’s experience with tools including RDA, Automatic Diagnostic Repository (ADR), and Oracle Configuration Manager (OCM). In addition, DA can work with Oracle applications such as JDE EnterpriseOne, Siebel, and PeopleSoft, providing a basic Java interface to facilitate the user’s data collection.
For more information about DA functionality, refer to Diagnostic Assistant: Information Center (Doc ID 201804.2)
Complete details for this release are available in Oracle Knowledge Management document:
- Remote Diagnostic Agent (RDA) – FAQ (Doc ID 330363.1)
- Resolve Problems Faster! Use Remote Diagnostic Agent ( RDA ) – Fusion Middleware and WebLogic Server (Doc ID 1498376.1)