Remote Diagnostic Agent (RDA) 18.4 is released!
Thanks to Tamzin Oscroft for providing this information!
RDA is a command line-driven data collection framework that can gather product and environmental information to assist in problem diagnosis. Full information on RDA is available in Oracle Knowledge Management document:
The RDA 18.4 release contains the following new and improved features:
- The ability to collect information relating to Docker containers
- Additions to the Primavera Enterprise Project Portfolio Management (EPPM) collection
- Improved discovery of ORACLE_HOME in Middleware environments
- Improved checks in the database Automatic Storage Management (ASM) module
- Collection of information from standalone Oracle Unified Directory (OUD) instance homes
- Collection of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) purge information
This release of RDA is bundled with the 2.12.35R release of Diagnostic Assistant (DA). The DA tool is a command line interface framework designed to simplify and standardize the end user’s experience with various diagnostic tools, providing a common lightweight extensible interface to multiple collection tools. DA packages can also work with Oracle applications (JDE EnterpriseOne, Siebel, PeopleSoft) as verifiers, providing a basic Java interface to facilitate the user’s data collection.
For more information about DA functionality, refer to Diagnostic Assistant: Information Center (Doc ID 201804.2)References
- Remote Diagnostic Agent (RDA) – FAQ (Doc ID 330363.1)
- Remote Diagnostic Agent (RDA) – Getting Started (Doc ID 314422.1)
- RDA Release Notes (Doc ID 414970.1)