Attention to all of our @OracleMWSupport Twitter followers!
Our blog is staying right here but our Twitter handle is moving to @MyOracleSupport !! Don't worry.....this doesn't mean that we need to part ways! Let's stay in touch!
To continue to receive updates and blog notifications, follow the 2 easy steps below:
1. Follow us at @MyOracleSupport twitter handle using #OracleMiddlewareSupport hashtag.
2. Set up an RSS feed of your choice to our blog.
Click on the "RSS" icon on our blog. The RSS URL is https://blogs.oracle.com/fusionmiddlewaresupport/rss
Using an RSS feed allows you to easily stay informed and retrieve the latest content from our blog. Since we won't be tweeting as frequently via @MyOracleSupport, the RSS option still allows you to receive notification every time we post something to our blog. Keep the following in mind:
- Determine which RSS feeder you want to use. There are different types of RSS feed readers, including apps, browser extensions, and web-based readers.
- Choose your RSS feed reader. There are web-based free RSS feed readers and browser extensions/applications. Browse the web for other free, low-interval RSS Feed Readers, too.
- Install and Configure your RSS Feed Reader. The most important part when setting up your RSS feed reader is getting the feed link right.