Register and attend some of the Java Development sessions at Oracle Open World 2016 | September 18–22, 2016 | San Francisco!
You have the ability to filter on different criteria to attend the different sessions.
In addition, don't miss out on the ways to Jump Start your Oracle Open World Experience!!
You can sign up for the sessions here: Session Catalog 2016.
The following are the Oracle OpenWorld (September 18–22, 2016 | San Francisco) Middleware Java Development sessions:
- General Session: Agile Development and DevOps Done Even Faster with Oracle IaaS and PaaS [GEN6861]
- Oracle Mobile Cloud Service: How to Mobile Enable a Public Transport Company [CAS4111]
- Applying Cloud Services to the Software Development Lifecycle [CON4710]
- Build Better Apps Faster with Mobile Cloud Microservices and APIs [CON6815]
- Cleaning Your City with Oracle Cloud Platform-as-a-Service Solutions [CON3068]
- Extend and Enrich Oracle SaaS Mobile Apps with Oracle Mobile [CON6769]
- Implementing Oracle's New Alta UI Features [CON7207]
- Mobile Now and in the Future: Location, Cognitive Insights, Chatbots, and Much More [CON7881]
- Oracle Application Container Cloud: Back-End Integration Using Node.js [CON1283]
- Oracle Application Development Framework and Oracle JDeveloper: What’s New [CON1226]
- Oracle Cloud Platform Awards: Meet the Most Impressive Oracle Cloud Platform Innovators [CON7937]
- Oracle Forms 12c Features in Action [CON2938]
- Oracle Mobile Cloud Service: Now and in the Future [CON6811]
- Soaring Through the Clouds: Live Demo on Integrating 10 Oracle PaaS Services [CON3031]
- Test-Driven Cloud Development with Oracle SOA Cloud Service and Oracle Developer Cloud Service [CON4620]
- Learn from Oracle Mobile Customers: Going from Strategy to Live in Weeks [CON6379]
- Oracle Cloud Platform: Customer Use Cases [CON7529]
- Get Started with Asset Monitoring Using Oracle Internet of Things Cloud Service and BLE Sensors [HOL7617]
- Unleash the Power of Equinix: Solving Big Data Challenges with Interconnection [THT7894]
- Advanced Design Patterns for Seamless Cloud Solutions with Oracle Platform as a Service [UGF1997]
The following are the Oracle OpenWorld (September 18–22, 2016 | San Francisco) Middleware JDBC and UCP sessions:
- Oracle Database 12c Release 2 JDBC and UCP Features and Best Practices [CON6454]
- Meet the Developers and Get Your Questions Answered [MTE7183]
- A RESTful Microservice for JSON in Oracle Database 12c Release 2 [CON6358]
- Querying Oracle Table from Hadoop/Hive and Querying Hadoop/HDFS from PL/SQL [CON6359]
- Oracle GoldenGate for Big Data [CON6632]
- Accelerate Enterprise Java Security Performance with SPARC Servers [THT8062]
The following are the JavaOne (September 18–22, 2016 | San Francisco) Middleware JDBC and UCP sessions:
- Scalability and HA with Java EE Containers, JDBC, and Java Connection Pool [BOF1566]
- JDBC Next: A New Nonblocking API for Connecting to a Database [CON1578]
- How Multidimensional Search Trees Speed Up a Java Connection Pool [CON2843]
- Gain DevOps Insight with Application Analytics [BOF5528]
For the description and times of each of these sessions and many additional sessions for Middleware visit the Oracle OpenWorld and/or the JavaOne web page.