We are happy to announce that the Oracle Enterprise Single Sign-On Suite Plus (ESSO) terminal proactive patch for 18.104.22.168.2 is released for the month of July 2020.
ORACLE ENTERPRISE SINGLE SIGN-ON SUITE PLUS (ESSO) PATCH 22.214.171.124.2
This release is identified as Patch 31071051.
Patch 31071051 contains cumulative fixes from the 126.96.36.199.0 Base Release and the previous BP1 188.8.131.52.1 patch as well as some new enhancements required to support recent changes to the various web browser technologies.
This patch affects the following components:
Oracle Enterprise Single Sign-On Administrative Console (ESSO-EAC)
Oracle Enterprise Single Sign-On Logon Manager (ESSO-LM)
Oracle Enterprise Single Sign-On Password Reset (ESSO-PR)
This patch also includes the following enhancements:
- New setting added to the ESSO Administrative Console:DONOTUSETARGETWINDOWASPARENT.
- Added new web extension to support ESSO with the new Microsoft Edge Chromium web browser on Windows 10.
- Enhanced the ESSO web browser extension to work with Mozilla Firefox Quantum 57.0 and higher.
- Certification support for Windows Server 2016.
- Added functionality to support the new security enhancements for SAMESITE cookies in both Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox web browsers.
- Added new functionality called Selectable Web Events to enhance support for credential injection in web browsers with updated APIs and web controls.
- Enhanced the functionality of the various application hooks within ESSO-LM to reduce thread conflicts with applications.
- Enhanced the UI Automation Helper in ESSO-LM to reduce conflicts with other Microsoft UI applications on Windows 10.
☆To download ESSO Patch 184.108.40.206.2:
- To find the OUD specific download directly search for patch 31071051 within the My Oracle Support portal's “Patches and Update” tab.