The My Oracle Support (MOS) portal has a quarterly release and MOS 20.1 was just released on January 24, 2020.
Visit the Oracle Support Training and Resources (Doc ID 1959163.2) for a summary of the changes in this release, including:
- Quick Reference Guides
- Best Practices for Technical Users
- Available Support Training
Highlighted Release Features
- Change to the management of Service Request (SR) file attachments
- Customers can only download Oracle employee added attachments.
- You can delete attachments you've added to the SR, but cannot delete Oracle added attachments.
- The change will help Oracle and our Customers securely manage Customer Iinformation and/or Personal Information (CI/PI), for SR file attachments.
- Web conference migration from WebEx to Zoom
- Oracle is moving from WebEx as a web conferencing solution to Zoom.
- Customers will be provided with a link to join the Zoom conference.
Don't forget to look into Oracle Support Accreditation to take your experience and skills to the next level!