Wednesday Apr 09, 2014
Wednesday Feb 19, 2014
Thursday Dec 12, 2013
By rbewtra on Dec 12, 2013
If you didn’t hear about it at Oracle Open World, if you didn’t read our Press Releases … if you didn’t see our homepage banner, OR EVEN IF YOU DID .... you definitely need to register for our Oracle Mobile Strategy Update - to get the latest on what Oracle's Mobile Strategy. Mobile is hot and it is here to stay … but today the complexity is no longer just about how to develop mobile apps, it is also about how to integrate, secure, deploy and manage with the backend systems.
In this video webcast, Gartner, leading industry analyst, will provide an overview of the current mobile landscape, the challenges and opportunities for enterprises, then our top Oracle executives will discuss how Oracle is simplifying enterprise mobility and demonstrate how you can easily develop, integrate, secure, deploy and manage .
Let’s chat or tweet #OracleMobile during the webcast at Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:00AM (PT) and be sure to visit: www.oracle.com/mobile
Tuesday Oct 22, 2013
By Tanu Sood on Oct 22, 2013
...John Brunswick that is.
Who is this John Brunswick, you ask? John Brunswick is an Enterprise Architect with Oracle. As an Oracle Enterprise Architect, John focuses on the alignment of technical capabilities in support of business vision and objectives, as well as the overall business value of technology. What's more he is pretty handy with animation and digital videos as you will see shortly. Starting tomorrow, we will host a bi-weekly column with John called "Chalk Talk with John".
In our "Chalk Talk with John" series, John will leverage his skills, experience and expertise (& his passion in digital animation) to discuss technology in business terms or as he puts it "so my ma understands what I do for a living". Through this series, John will explore the practical value of Middleware in the context of two fictional communities, shared through analogies aligned to enterprise technology. This format offers business stakeholders and IT a common language for understanding the benefits of technology in support of their business initiatives, regardless of their current level of technical knowledge.
So, be sure to tune in tomorrow and every 2 weeks for "Chalk Talk with John".
- Oracle Mobile Platform Breakfast Seminar Series - Australia
- Mark Your Calendars: Registration is here for Ricoh Americas webcast
- How can you Add Value to your Mobile Apps?
- Master Data Management: How to Avoid Big Mistakes in Big Data
- April 2014 FMW Proactive Patches Released
- Ricoh Americas Delivers on Anytime, Anywhere Promise with Cloud and On-Premise Integration
- How not to repeat past mistakes in the mobile world
- Self Service and the Digital Revolution
- Turning Big Data into Real-Time Action for a Greater Customer Experience
- Standards Corner: Basic Auth MUST Die!