Thursday Feb 27, 2014
In this months instalment of Standards Corner, Phil Hunt takes a look at the evolving role for SCIM and cloud provisioning and the upcoming shifts in gravity for enterprise identity management.[Read More]
Tuesday Dec 17, 2013
By independentid on Dec 17, 2013
For several years now, BC has been working on a new identity services project that would enable citizens to securely access government services online. For BC, there is clear motivation: reducing identity management and fraud costs in everything from drivers licenses to health insurance. Find out how BC takes a new approach to identity services using double-blind identity architecture.[Read More]
- Oracle Identity Manager 11g R2 Basic Performance Tuning
- Is the Internet of Things (IoT) Your Thing?
- Don't Leave Home Without It ...
- Chicago Oracle AppAdvantage Roundtable Coming Up Next Week
- Attention APAC: Get Real Time Data Integration
- The Bus is Here! Let's Go!
- NEW: Launching the AppAdvantage Solution Webcast Series
- Standards Corner: SCIM and the Shifting Enterprise Identity Center of Gravity
- Join us @Mobile World Congress 2014!
- Thought Leader or Thought Provoker? An ACE Director Weighs in