Wednesday Sep 11, 2013
Author: Christie Flanagan, Principal Product Marketing Director, Oracle
In the last several years, the online universe has expanded and evolved
across multiple channels. As a result, the digital customer journey has become
increasingly complex. It is now common for customers to rely on multiple
channels of interaction with a brand when making their purchasing decisions.
The problem is that most companies are having difficulty keeping up with
this new cross-channel reality. In fact,
very few organizations are doing a good job meeting customers’ expectations in
this area. Companies realize that in order to be effective now, marketing
campaigns must deliver a seamless customer experience across all touch points
from email to the web to mobile. At the same time, this cross-channel
experience must remain relevant to the customer throughout by presenting the
right content or information to him or her at the right time. Ultimately, the goal is to influence behavior
to drive conversions, but how do you get there?
Oracle AppAdvantage: Optimize Cross-Channel Marketing with Oracle Fusion Middleware [CON9271]
During this session,
you’ll hear from our web experience management expert and Oracle WebCenter Sites
Principal Product Manager, Srinivasan Sankaran, and me on how integrating
a marketing automation system such as Oracle Eloqua with Oracle Fusion
Middleware technology for web experience management and predictive targeting
provides a cross-channel marketing solution that streamlines marketing content
creation, integrates customer data stored in disparate systems for
more-effective targeting, and harmonizes behavioral data across touch points to
provide campaign wide insight and optimization.
- April 2014 FMW Proactive Patches Released
- Ricoh Americas Delivers on Anytime, Anywhere Promise with Cloud and On-Premise Integration
- How not to repeat past mistakes in the mobile world
- Self Service and the Digital Revolution
- Turning Big Data into Real-Time Action for a Greater Customer Experience
- Standards Corner: Basic Auth MUST Die!
- Send Notification With Oracle Identity Manager API
- Is Enterprise Mobility Revolutionizing the Way that Business is done in China?
- Top 3 Themes to Look for at COLLABORATE Next Week
- It's All Systems Go: Fusion Middleware @ COLLABORATE14 Next Week