Tuesday Dec 16, 2014
Wednesday Jun 18, 2014
By Independentid-Oracle on Jun 18, 2014
HTTP has been one of the most successful IETF specifications aside from the Internet itself. When it was created in 1999, the authors of HTTP had no idea how big and how widely used it would be. For many years the focus was on the evolving world-wide-web and HTML. The web itself went through many transformations with the introduction of Ajax and then HTML5 by the W3C. Meanwhile, non-browser use of HTTP has been steadily growing especially with the exploding popularity of smart devices, the Internet of Things, and in particular RESTful APIs.
- Mobile Cloud Service - Avoiding Apphazard Mobile Delivery
- 5 Reasons to Register for Oracle CloudWorld Today
- How to implement iBeacon in Oracle Mobile Application Framework
- Reduce your commute, mobile apps make for efficient motoring
- Mobile App for Approvals for EBS 1.2.0 on iOS and Android
- Vegas, Baby!
- Barcelona, Mobile World Congress, and 93,000
- New! Establishing a Mobile Security Architecture
- Standards Corner: A 'Robust' Schema Approach for SCIM
- Enabling Mobile Application Management with Secure Enterprise Single Sign On