Tuesday Dec 16, 2014
Wednesday Jun 18, 2014
By Independentid-Oracle on Jun 18, 2014
HTTP has been one of the most successful IETF specifications aside from the Internet itself. When it was created in 1999, the authors of HTTP had no idea how big and how widely used it would be. For many years the focus was on the evolving world-wide-web and HTML. The web itself went through many transformations with the introduction of Ajax and then HTML5 by the W3C. Meanwhile, non-browser use of HTTP has been steadily growing especially with the exploding popularity of smart devices, the Internet of Things, and in particular RESTful APIs.
- Oracle Cloud Platform as a Service Launch
- Submit Your Nominations for the 2015 Oracle Excellence Awards
- PaaS Launch and Cloud File Sharing and Collaboration
- Now Launching Oracle Process Cloud Service
- Sofbang Launches Oracle Public Sector Mobile Showcase Applications
- Mobile – it is all about the user journey
- Why I'm Excited About Oracle Integration Cloud Service - New Video
- New Mobile Innovations Enhance the Marketing, Sales, and Customer Experience
- Creating Data Control in Jdeveloper from REST Service in Oracle Database
- Why is Cloud File Sharing a PaaS Solution?