By Carlos Chang-Oracle on Sep 07, 2015
Originally posted By Greg Stachnick-Oracle
Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse 18.104.22.168 is now available on OTN Downloads for both Eclipse Luna and Mars. Whether you are developing mobile backend APIs or the mobile client applications themselves, OEPE provides the tools for the full mobile development life cycle.
New Tools for Mobile Cloud Service
Oracle Mobile Cloud Service (MCS) provides robust tool suite to design, manage, monitor, and secure the back end services required for an enterprise mobile strategy. OEPE 22.214.171.124 users can connect to Mobile Cloud Service through the Oracle Cloud view to develop their mobile backends and use them to create mobile applications. MCS tools within OEPE include:
- Connect to MCS through Oracle Cloud View
- Browse and analyze API assets including; Mobile Backend Definitions, Mobile APIs, and Connectors
- Download and analyze RAML API definitions
- Model and Test mobile service endpoints in the REST Service Editor
- Create REST Clients from Mobile Backends for use in mobile client applications
- Build Oracle MAF applications which consume APIs from Mobile Cloud Service
Oracle Mobile Application Framework 2.1.3 Update
OEPE MAF design-time and runtime tools have been updated to support Oracle MAF 2.1.3. All existing mobile development tools have been updated to support the new Oracle MAF release while still continuing to support past Oracle MAF versions.