By Dain C. Hansen on Jun 12, 2012
Summer is here! So put on your shades, kick back by the pool and watch the latest SOA and BPM customer insight series from Oracle. You’ll hear directly from some of Oracle’s most well respected customers across a range of deployments, industries, and use cases. You’ve heard us tell you the advantages of Oracle SOA and Oracle BPM. But this time, listen to what our customers are saying:
- See Rain Fletcher, VP of Application Development and Architecture at Choice Hotels, describe how they successfully made the transition from a complex legacy environment into a faster time-to-market shared services infrastructure as they implemented their event-driven Google API project.
- Listen to the County of San Joaquin, California discuss how they transformed to a services-oriented architecture and business process management platform to gain efficiency and greater visibility of mission critical information important to citizen public safety.
- Hear from Eaton, a global power management company, review innovative strategies for a successful application integration implementation, specifically the advantages of transitioning from TIBCO to using Oracle SOA and Oracle Fusion Applications.
- Learn how Nets Denmark A/S implemented Oracle Unified Business Process Management Suite in just five months. Review the implementation overview from start to production, including integration with legacy systems.
- And finally, listen to Farmers Insurance share their SOA reference architecture as well as a timeline for how their services were deployed as well as the benefits for moving to an Oracle SOA-based application infrastructure.
Don’t miss the webcast series. Catch the first one on June 21st at 10AM PST with Rain Fletcher from Choice Hotels, and Bruce Tierney, Director Oracle SOA Suite.