By Dain C. Hansen on Nov 19, 2011
Learn more about Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne Key Announcements through our six On Demand Webcasts or Podcasts. Your time is precious and you can't make time to watch all keynotes and sessions on demand. Want to get a concise overview on the Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne key announcements?
Presented by Oracle experts in EMEA, these six webcasts will help you decide which keynotes, general or solution sessions on Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne could be of more interest to you.
Six informative, on-demand sessions are available as podcasts and webcasts, on Oracle Hardware and Software, each taking just 15-20 minutes. Be updated in an hour on Oracle OpenWorld on…
- Oracle Exadata and Exalogic Engineered Systems with Oracle Applications
- Oracle Exalytics Business Intelligence Machine, the industry's first in-memory hardware and software system
- Oracle Big Data Appliance, the end-to-end solution for Big Data
- Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c, the industry's first solution to combine management of the full Oracle stack with complete enterprise cloud lifecycle management
- Oracle Fusion Applications, a complete suite with 100+ modules
- Oracle Public Cloud with subscription-based, self-service access to Oracle Fusion Applications, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle Database
Watch the Six JavaOne Key Announcement Webcasts anywhere you can access the Internet and learn more about:
- Plans for advancing the Java Platform, Standard Edition (Java SE) and an update on Java SE 8
- Plans announced for the evolution Java Platform, Micro Edition
- Availability of JavaFX 2.0
- The NetBeans IDE Availability for Windows, Mac, Linux and Oracle Solaris
- Latest developments in the evolution of Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE).
- Oracle Java Cloud Service.
Follow other informative, on-demand sessions on Oracle Hardware and Software on topics like Cloud, Exadata, Exalogic, Exalytics, Big Data Appliance, Enterprise Manager 12c, Hardware - SuperCluster, Server - and Storage, Oracle Fusion Applications