The Demo Grounds at OpenWorld 2011: Focus on Oracle Fusion Middleware for Applications
By Mala Narasimharajan on Sep 15, 2011
What's a great way to wet your appetite for a new software product or solution and make you curious enough to want to know more? Sound familiar? You guessed it right - D E M O S. This year's OpenWorld has many more demos and we're ready to share them with you. Fusion Middleware for Applications has nine demos ready to help you see the value they bring to any IT environment. Get ready to learn how Oracle Fusion Middleware can be used to integrate, extend, rapidly configure, and secure your investments across all applications including ERP, CRM, SCM, as well as other application areas.
Demos - Fusion Middleware for Applications at Oracle OpenWorld 2011:
- Oracle Fusion Middleware for Oracle Applications (Moscone South, Right - SR-201) Learn more about how to take full advantage of Oracle Fusion Middleware to integrate, secure, manage, and optimize your Oracle Applications.
- Oracle GoldenGate Application Adapter: Beyond Database Integration (Moscone South, Right - SR-250) Learn about the key features of Oracle GoldenGate Application Adapters, and see how it streamlines real-time integration with other products in the Oracle Fusion Middleware family.
- Oracle GoldenGate 11g for Oracle Applications (Moscone South, Right - SR-249) Improve database performance while enabling reporting with real-time data with Oracle GoldenGate. See the application upgrade and operational reporting solutions in action. Application Integration Simplified with SOA Governance (Mosone South, Right SR-227) See service-based application integration in action with SOA governance tools such as Oracle Enterprise Repository and Oracle Service Registry.
- Oracle Application Integration Architecture: Jump-Start Kit (Moscone South, Right SR - 242) Learn about Oracle Application Integration Architecture and how it can help accelerate your integration projects. At this demo pod you get to see the content, methodologies, and tools that help jump-start integration projects while minimizing risk.
- Oracle Application Integration Architecture Foundation Pack (Moscone West -W-104) Learn about Oracle Application Integration Architecture and how it can help accelerate your integration projects.
- Oracle Application Integration Architecture Prebuilt Integrations (Moscone West - W - 149) Learn about Oracle Application Integration Architecture and how it can help accelerate your integration projects. At this demo station we take a closer look at process integrations packs and direct integrations.
- SOA-Based Integration for Oracle E-Business Suite (Moscone West - W - 147) This demo highlights how Oracle E-Business Suite's integrated SOA gateway exposes out-of-the-box Web services and invokes and consume external Web services, as well as how the integration repository is extensible with custom integration interfaces.
- Rich User Interface in Oracle Application Framework (Moscone West - W - 145) Learn about the rich user interface enhancements in Oracle Application Framework that significantly improve end user productivity while working with Oracle E-Business Suite applications as well as how to build custom Oracle Application Development Framework applications for Oracle E-Business Suite.
Make your way to the Demo Grounds at the Moscone Center (South or West) and take a look at how Fusion Middleware powers the critical infrastructure for Applications. See you at the big show.