Oracle WebCenter & Oracle BPM @ OpenWorld 2014: Don’t-Miss Sessions, Demos, Hands-on Labs, and More
By Tanu Sood-Oracle on Aug 28, 2014
Blog by: Kellsey Ruppel, Principal Product Marketing Director, Oracle WebCenter
With more than 35 scheduled sessions, plus user group sessions, 10 live product demos, and 7 hands-on labs devoted to Oracle WebCenter and Oracle Business Process Management (Oracle BPM) solutions, Oracle OpenWorld 2014 provides broad and deep insight into next-generation solutions that increase business agility, improve performance, and drive personal, contextual, and multichannel interactions.
"This year, we shine the spotlight on the many ways our customers are harnessing the power of cloud and mobile technology to power the digital business," says Oracle WebCenter Director of Product Management Jon Huang. "We also focus on how Oracle WebCenter and Oracle BPM add value for our applications customers, including both on-premises and software-as-a-service solutions."
Don't-Miss Strategy and Vision Sessions
To explore the latest advances and planned innovations in Oracle WebCenter and Oracle BPM solutions, Huang particularly recommends the following strategy and vision sessions.
- Oracle WebCenter Strategy and Vision Overview (CON7777)
- Oracle WebCenter Content and Oracle Documents Cloud Service Strategy and Vision (CON7963)
- Oracle WebCenter Portal Strategy and Vision (CON8159)
- Oracle WebCenter Sites Strategy and Vision (CON7919)
- Oracle Business Process Management Strategy and Vision (CON8123)
- Achieve Rapid Process Excellence with Oracle Process Cloud Service (CON8092)
- Driving Business Results with Cloud-Based File Sharing (CON7917)
Product Demos and Hands-on Labs
From more than a dozen combined product demos and hands-on labs, event organizers expect special interest in two demos and two hands-on labs devoted to the cloud.
- Oracle Documents Cloud Service: Driving Business Results with Cloud-Based File Sharing (ID#4012)
- Oracle Process Cloud Service: Rapid Automation of Processes that Extend Oracle SaaS Applications (ID#3917)
- Oracle Documents Cloud Service: Cloud-Based File Sharing for Your Enterprise (HOL9460)
- Oracle Process Cloud Service (Preview): Rapid Process Application Automation (HOL9800)
Networking and Awards
The customer advisory boards for Oracle WebCenter and Oracle Business Process Management will meet on Sunday, September 28, followed by a cocktail event sponsored by Oracle partners TekStream and AVIO Consulting.
Attendees should not miss the Oracle WebCenter and Oracle BPM Customer Appreciation Reception, sponsored by Oracle partners Aurionpro, AVIO Consulting, Bezzotech, Fishbowl Solutions, Keste, Redstone Content Solutions, TekStream, and VaasIT. RSVP required.
And on Tuesday, September 30, the 2014 Oracle Excellence Award Ceremony for Oracle Fusion Middleware Innovation (CON7029) honors organizations from around the globe that are using Oracle products to achieve significant business value.
Learn more and register now for Oracle OpenWorld 2014.
This content is intended to outline our general product direction. It is intended for information purposes only, and may not be incorporated into any contract. It is not a commitment to deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions. The development, release, and timing of any features or functionality described for Oracle’s products remains at the sole discretion of Oracle.