January 2014 Fusion Middleware Proactive Patches Released
By mustafakaya on Jan 16, 2014
The following Fusion Middleware Proactive patches were released on January 14, 2014. You can get more information from here.
Bundle Patches :
font-family: Arial, sans-serif;">Bundle patches are collections of controlled, well tested critical bug fixes for a specific product which may include security contents and occasionally minor enhancements. These are cumulative in nature meaning the latest bundle patch in a particular series includes the contents of the previous bundle patches released. A suite bundle patch is an aggregation of multiple product bundle patches that are part of a product suite.
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) 126.96.36.199.140114 bundle patch
- Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 188.8.131.52.1 bundle patch
- Oracle Identity Management Suite Bundle Patch 184.108.40.206.6 consisting of
- Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 220.127.116.11.10 bundle patch
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 18.104.22.168.6 bundle patch.
- Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM) 22.214.171.124.2 bundle patch.
- Oracle Entitlement Server (OES) 126.96.36.199.4 bundle patch.
- Oracle Identity Management Suite Bundle Patch 188.8.131.52.5 consisting of
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 184.108.40.206.5 bundle patch.
- Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM) 220.127.116.11.3 bundle patch.
- Oracle Entitlement Server (OES) 18.104.22.168.2 bundle patch.
- Note : This suite BP is delayed by few days
- Oracle Identity Management Suite Bundle Patch 22.214.171.124.2 consisting of
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 126.96.36.199.2 bundle patch.
- Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM) 188.8.131.52.2 bundle patch.
- Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 184.108.40.206.13 bundle patch
- Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 220.127.116.11.4 bundle patch
- Oracle GlassFish Server (OGFS) 18.104.22.168 bundle patch.
- Sun Java System Application Server 8.1.36 and 8.2.20 bundle patches.
- Oracle iPlanet Web Server (OiWS) 6.1.18 and 7.0.19 bundle patches
- Oracle iPlanet Web Proxy Server (OiWPS) 4.0.23 bundle patch
- Oracle SOA Suite (SOA) 22.214.171.124.2 bundle patch
- Oracle WebCenter Portal (WCP) 126.96.36.199.2 bundle patch
Patch Set Updates (PSU)
Patch Set Updates (PSU) are collections of well controlled, well tested critical bug fixes for a specific product that have been proven in customer environments. PSUs may include security contents but no enhancements are included. These are cumulative in nature meaning the latest PSU in a particular series includes the contents of the previous PSUs released.
- Oracle Exalogic 188.8.131.52.5 Physical Linux x86-64 , 184.108.40.206.5 Physical Solaris x86-64 PSUs and Exalogic 220.127.116.11.1 Virtual.
- Oracle WebLogic Server 10.3.6.0.7 PSU.
Critical Patch Update (CPU) :
The Critical Patch Update program is Oracle's quarterly release of security fixes.
The following additional patches were released as part of Oracle's Critical Patch Update program:
- Oracle Container for Java (OC4J) 10.1.3.5.
- Oracle Enterprise Data Quality 9.0.8 and 8.1
- Oracle HTTP Server (OHS) 12.1.2, 18.104.22.168.0, 22.214.171.124.0 , 10.1.3.5 and 126.96.36.199
- Oracle Help Technologies 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206.0, 220.127.116.11.0 and 18.104.22.168.0
- Oracle Internet Directory (OID) 22.214.171.124.0 and 126.96.36.199.0
- Oracle Outside In Technology 8.4.0 and 8.4.1
- Oracle Portal 188.8.131.52.0
- Oracle Security Service 184.108.40.206.0
- Oracle Traffic Director (OTD) 220.127.116.11.0 and 18.104.22.168.0
- Oracle WebCenter Sites 22.214.171.124.0, 126.96.36.199.1 and 7.6.2
Mustafa Kaya is a Senior Consultant in Oracle Fusion Middleware Team, living in Istanbul. Before coming to Oracle, he worked in teams developing web applications and backend services at a telco company. He is a Java technology enthusiast, software engineer and addicted to learn new technologies,develop new ideas.