Author: Christie Flanagan, Principal Product Marketing Director, Oracle
In the last several years, the online universe has expanded and evolved
across multiple channels. As a result, the digital customer journey has become
increasingly complex. It is now common for customers to rely on multiple
channels of interaction with a brand when making their purchasing decisions.
The problem is that most companies are having difficulty keeping up with
this new cross-channel reality. In fact,
very few organizations are doing a good job meeting customers’ expectations in
this area. Companies realize that in order to be effective now, marketing
campaigns must deliver a seamless customer experience across all touch points
from email to the web to mobile. At the same time, this cross-channel
experience must remain relevant to the customer throughout by presenting the
right content or information to him or her at the right time. Ultimately, the goal is to influence behavior
to drive conversions, but how do you get there?
Oracle AppAdvantage: Optimize Cross-Channel Marketing with Oracle Fusion Middleware [CON9271]
During this session,
you’ll hear from our web experience management expert and Oracle WebCenter Sites
Principal Product Manager, Srinivasan Sankaran, and me on how integrating
a marketing automation system such as Oracle Eloqua with Oracle Fusion
Middleware technology for web experience management and predictive targeting
provides a cross-channel marketing solution that streamlines marketing content
creation, integrates customer data stored in disparate systems for
more-effective targeting, and harmonizes behavioral data across touch points to
provide campaign wide insight and optimization.
- Chicago Oracle AppAdvantage Roundtable Coming Up Next Week
- Attention APAC: Get Real Time Data Integration
- The Bus is Here! Let's Go!
- NEW: Launching the AppAdvantage Solution Webcast Series
- Standards Corner: SCIM and the Shifting Enterprise Identity Center of Gravity
- Join us @Mobile World Congress 2014!
- Thought Leader or Thought Provoker? An ACE Director Weighs in
- Management of Oracle Database Authorization with Oracle Identity Manager
- Manage the Internet of Things, Cloud Integration and Digital Experience
- Show Me the (Mobile) Money!