Author: Christie Flanagan, Principal Product Marketing Director, Oracle
In the last several years, the online universe has expanded and evolved
across multiple channels. As a result, the digital customer journey has become
increasingly complex. It is now common for customers to rely on multiple
channels of interaction with a brand when making their purchasing decisions.
The problem is that most companies are having difficulty keeping up with
this new cross-channel reality. In fact,
very few organizations are doing a good job meeting customers’ expectations in
this area. Companies realize that in order to be effective now, marketing
campaigns must deliver a seamless customer experience across all touch points
from email to the web to mobile. At the same time, this cross-channel
experience must remain relevant to the customer throughout by presenting the
right content or information to him or her at the right time. Ultimately, the goal is to influence behavior
to drive conversions, but how do you get there?
Oracle AppAdvantage: Optimize Cross-Channel Marketing with Oracle Fusion Middleware [CON9271]
During this session,
you’ll hear from our web experience management expert and Oracle WebCenter Sites
Principal Product Manager, Srinivasan Sankaran, and me on how integrating
a marketing automation system such as Oracle Eloqua with Oracle Fusion
Middleware technology for web experience management and predictive targeting
provides a cross-channel marketing solution that streamlines marketing content
creation, integrates customer data stored in disparate systems for
more-effective targeting, and harmonizes behavioral data across touch points to
provide campaign wide insight and optimization.
- OpenWorld Mobile Showcase
- Oracle OpenWorld Edition of WebCenter, BPM Newsletter Out
- SOA Cloud Service and API Manager Cloud Service are Available!
- National Pharma Going Mobile with Oracle Mobile Cloud Service
- Focus on Digital Experience, Cloud Collaboration, Content and Business Process Management
- Standards Corner: The IETF Publishes SCIM V2
- Samsung is in the house!
- Oracle Mobile@Oracle OpenWorld 2015
- Launch Webcast: Oracle Process Cloud Service
- You Are Invited to Oracle WebCenter, BPM Cocktail Reception