5 Things to Know About Oracle OpenWorld 2014
By Tanu Sood-Oracle on Aug 05, 2014
Heading to Oracle OpenWorld this year? Here are a few things that may come in handy:
1. If you haven't registered yet,
be sure to do so by September 26 to avail the $200 discount on registration.
2. As you may know, San Francisco will be truly Red from September 28 - October 2 - the span of the conference. Oracle OpenWorld 2014 housing block is now available and open for booking. Make sure to get your booking in before the lowest conference hotel rates sold out or while the rooms are still available. The conference offers complimentary shuttles to Moscone Center at regular intervals from or near most of these hotels.
3. Content Catalog is now live. You can now take a look at the sessions being planned by products or solutions. For all things middleware, select "All Products and Services" from the left hand side menu and click on "Middleware". For Oracle AppAdvantage (or Oracle Fusion Middleware for Enterprise Applications), do the search per above and then select "Middleware for Enterprise Applications" under the "Middleware" section.
4. Are you active on social media? Don't forget using these hashtags to discuss OpenWorld, Middleware, AppAdvantage, et al: #OOW14, #AppAdvantage, #FMW, . We encourage you to /CC our accounts to amplify your messages. @OracleMiddle looks forward to hearing from you. And join our growing community on Facebook.
5. We have a whole host of sessions on Middleware and Oracle AppAdvantage for you. From customer panels to Hands on Labs (HOL) sessions, Birds of a Feather sessions to technical deep dives and strategy sessions, we have attempted to cover the entire gamut to give you a 360 degree view of Oracle AppAdvantage and Oracle Fusion Middleware. You can hear from customers that are live with their deployments, those who have only just embarked on their implementation journeys, system integrator and other solution partners who work hand-in-hand with Oracle technologists and our customers to make them successful, Oracle technical experts and of course, our management to hear about our vision, product roadmaps, latest product releases, catch live demonstrations and have interactive discussions with experts at hand.
To make your navigation of Oracle OpenWorld easy(-ier), we have pulled together Focus On documents by solutions. I would recommend looking at:Over the course of coming weeks, we'd plan to get you more information on specific sessions and agendas. In the meantime, take a look at these Focus On documents and start planning your OpenWorld itinerary.