By mustafakaya on Jan 16, 2014
The following Fusion Middleware Proactive patches were released on January 14, 2014. You can get more information from here.
Bundle Patches :
font-family: Arial, sans-serif;">Bundle patches are collections of controlled, well tested critical bug fixes for a specific product which may include security contents and occasionally minor enhancements. These are cumulative in nature meaning the latest bundle patch in a particular series includes the contents of the previous bundle patches released. A suite bundle patch is an aggregation of multiple product bundle patches that are part of a product suite.
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) 22.214.171.124.140114 bundle patch
- Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 126.96.36.199.1 bundle patch
- Oracle Identity Management Suite Bundle Patch 188.8.131.52.6 consisting of
- Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 184.108.40.206.10 bundle patch
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 220.127.116.11.6 bundle patch.
- Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM) 18.104.22.168.2 bundle patch.
- Oracle Entitlement Server (OES) 22.214.171.124.4 bundle patch.
- Oracle Identity Management Suite Bundle Patch 126.96.36.199.5 consisting of
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 188.8.131.52.5 bundle patch.
- Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM) 184.108.40.206.3 bundle patch.
- Oracle Entitlement Server (OES) 220.127.116.11.2 bundle patch.
- Note : This suite BP is delayed by few days
- Oracle Identity Management Suite Bundle Patch 18.104.22.168.2 consisting of
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 22.214.171.124.2 bundle patch.
- Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM) 126.96.36.199.2 bundle patch.
- Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 188.8.131.52.13 bundle patch
- Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 184.108.40.206.4 bundle patch
- Oracle GlassFish Server (OGFS) 220.127.116.11 bundle patch.
- Sun Java System Application Server 8.1.36 and 8.2.20 bundle patches.
- Oracle iPlanet Web Server (OiWS) 6.1.18 and 7.0.19 bundle patches
- Oracle iPlanet Web Proxy Server (OiWPS) 4.0.23 bundle patch
- Oracle SOA Suite (SOA) 18.104.22.168.2 bundle patch
- Oracle WebCenter Portal (WCP) 22.214.171.124.2 bundle patch
Patch Set Updates (PSU)
Patch Set Updates (PSU) are collections of well controlled, well tested critical bug fixes for a specific product that have been proven in customer environments. PSUs may include security contents but no enhancements are included. These are cumulative in nature meaning the latest PSU in a particular series includes the contents of the previous PSUs released.
- Oracle Exalogic 126.96.36.199.5 Physical Linux x86-64 , 188.8.131.52.5 Physical Solaris x86-64 PSUs and Exalogic 184.108.40.206.1 Virtual.
- Oracle WebLogic Server 10.3.6.0.7 PSU.
Critical Patch Update (CPU) :
The Critical Patch Update program is Oracle's quarterly release of security fixes.
The following additional patches were released as part of Oracle's Critical Patch Update program:
- Oracle Container for Java (OC4J) 10.1.3.5.
- Oracle Enterprise Data Quality 9.0.8 and 8.1
- Oracle HTTP Server (OHS) 12.1.2, 220.127.116.11.0, 18.104.22.168.0 , 10.1.3.5 and 22.214.171.124
- Oracle Help Technologies 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52.0, 184.108.40.206.0 and 220.127.116.11.0
- Oracle Internet Directory (OID) 18.104.22.168.0 and 22.214.171.124.0
- Oracle Outside In Technology 8.4.0 and 8.4.1
- Oracle Portal 126.96.36.199.0
- Oracle Security Service 188.8.131.52.0
- Oracle Traffic Director (OTD) 184.108.40.206.0 and 220.127.116.11.0
- Oracle WebCenter Sites 18.104.22.168.0, 22.214.171.124.1 and 7.6.2
Mustafa Kaya is a Senior Consultant in Oracle Fusion Middleware Team, living in Istanbul. Before coming to Oracle, he worked in teams developing web applications and backend services at a telco company. He is a Java technology enthusiast, software engineer and addicted to learn new technologies,develop new ideas.