Wednesday Sep 11, 2013
Author: Christie Flanagan, Principal Product Marketing Director, Oracle
In the last several years, the online universe has expanded and evolved
across multiple channels. As a result, the digital customer journey has become
increasingly complex. It is now common for customers to rely on multiple
channels of interaction with a brand when making their purchasing decisions.
The problem is that most companies are having difficulty keeping up with
this new cross-channel reality. In fact,
very few organizations are doing a good job meeting customers’ expectations in
this area. Companies realize that in order to be effective now, marketing
campaigns must deliver a seamless customer experience across all touch points
from email to the web to mobile. At the same time, this cross-channel
experience must remain relevant to the customer throughout by presenting the
right content or information to him or her at the right time. Ultimately, the goal is to influence behavior
to drive conversions, but how do you get there?
Oracle AppAdvantage: Optimize Cross-Channel Marketing with Oracle Fusion Middleware [CON9271]
During this session,
you’ll hear from our web experience management expert and Oracle WebCenter Sites
Principal Product Manager, Srinivasan Sankaran, and me on how integrating
a marketing automation system such as Oracle Eloqua with Oracle Fusion
Middleware technology for web experience management and predictive targeting
provides a cross-channel marketing solution that streamlines marketing content
creation, integrates customer data stored in disparate systems for
more-effective targeting, and harmonizes behavioral data across touch points to
provide campaign wide insight and optimization.
By Tanu Sood-Oracle on Sep 11, 2013
Author: Rimi Bewtra, Senior Director, Oracle
Whether you are glancing at the Oracle Open World agenda or any publication, every headline seems to be about Mobile, Cloud, Social, Big Data, Fast Data. ... BUT, you’ve made investments in Oracle’s Enterprise Applications. Does this mean it’s time to hit <CTRL> <ALT> + <DELETE> or <command> Q (for us Apple users) to START OVER?
In this General Session, Oracle Group Vice President, Amit Zavery, provides you with real answers to your questions and discusses how you can maximize the value of your current investments. He will introduce Oracle AppAdvantage, a new program that enhances the business value for Oracle Applications customers —that have invested in Oracle E-Business Suite; Oracle’s PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Siebel and or Oracle Fusion Applications product families. Join us to learn more:
Session: General Session: Transform the Enterprise—Optimize
Applications Investment with Middleware [GEN9301]
Data: Tuesday, Sep 24, 2013
Time: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Location: Moscone West – 2002/2004
You will hear directly from a few of our customers, including:
- Pella, a recognized leader as a windows and doors manufacturer,
- McAfee, Inc. a leading provider of complete virus protection and Internet security solutions, and
- World Fuel Services, a global leader in fuel supply.
You will also get a first-hand look at how Oracle Fusion Middleware is helping organizations enhance and extend the value of Oracle Applications in key areas such as enterprise mobility, on-premise to Cloud integration and much more.
For more details on this and other sessions that explore how Fusion Middleware can enhance and extend the value of Oracle Applications download the Focus On Oracle AppAdvantage document.
- New Features : Oracle Mobile Security Suite Integration in Oracle MAF 2.1.3
- Oracle Mobile & PaaS @ Gartner Catalyst, San Diego
- Oracle Integrates Mobile Security into Identity and Access Management Platform
- TekStream Streamlines Client Project Delivery with Oracle Documents Cloud
- Mobile, Fast and Simple with Oracle and Xamarin!
- Middleware Newsletter on PaaS Launch, Mobile, Process and Integration Cloud
- Get to Know the Latest Features in Documents Cloud Service
- Mobile App Integration Trends
- Dev Tools for Oracle Mobile Cloud Service
- From the Cloud Launch - Focusing on Mobile, the Other Side of the Proverbial Coin