By Michelle Kimihira on Jun 20, 2013
Cloud Application Foundation Product Marketing Team
Tuesday’s screencast, Navigating a Pragmatic Path to your Applications in the Cloud, addressed capabilities to keep in mind when selecting cloud-enabled platforms, including:
- Hybrid cloud support
- Scalability and mission critical support
- Centralized monitoring and management, and
- Out of the box integration
If you missed the screencast, you can view the screencast now.
Learn how well Oracle’s Cloud Application Foundation maps to these considerations with a broad portfolio of products and services that support public, private and hybrid clouds. Oracle Cloud Application Foundation is a platform designed to meet these very needs. With this platform our customers are now ready to make the move to Cloud:
- " type="disc">
- It offers choice to develop applications on Oracle Cloud, our Public Cloud offering or on premise in a Private Cloud, and because both are based on our industry leading application server, WebLogic Server, you can create your desired Hybrid model.
- Products like WebLogic Server, Tuxedo and Coherence have been proven through thousands of customer implementations around the world. They set the benchmark of High Availability, density and performance.
- Enterprise Manager provides native Cloud Management for Cloud Application Foundation allowing you to have a single view of your entire platform from application to disk.
- Finally, you can benefit from out of the box integration of your Cloud infrastructure by running your Private Cloud on Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud, designed to increase the density of your Cloud environment and take costs out of the equation.
If you’re considering a cloud deployment on premise, in the public cloud or in a hybrid model, we invite you to consider Oracle’s Cloud Application Foundation--the most complete, best-of-breed platform for developing cloud applications. Stay tuned for upcoming Cloud Application Foundation Launch Announcement.
You can find the videos and assets for The New Business Imperative: Social, Mobile, Cloud screencast program here.
Engage with Us
- Product Information on Oracle.com: Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle Cloud Applicatoin Framework
- Blogs: Oracle Cloud Application Foundation and Oracle WebLogic Server
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook, YouTube
- Subscribe to our regular Fusion Middleware Newsletter