By Michelle Kimihira on Jun 19, 2013
Cloud Application Foundation Product Marketing Team
Are you struggling to operate at lower costs and respond quickly to changing business demands with your traditional IT infrastructure? If so, you’re not alone. Many IT managers are working with fragmented infrastructures and incompatible architectures, resulting in scalability issues and wasted hardware resources.
It doesn’t have to be this way. Technology vendors like Oracle are offering solutions that provide pre-integrated hardware, software and storage that allocate “just enough” computing resources and scale automatically and instantaneously based on the needs of the application.
Learn more about the future architecture of the data center by viewing the webcast with Massimo Pezzini and Andrew Butler, vice presidents and distinguished analysts at Gartner Research. Hear about:
- The evolution of cloud-enabled application infrastructure
- The evolution of fabric computing and integrated systems, and
- How the
convergence of these trends will result in an infinitely elastic infrastructure
and give you rapid application configuration and deployment ability
Engage with Us
- Product Information on Oracle.com: Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle Cloud Applicatoin Framework
- Blogs: Oracle Cloud Application Foundation and Oracle WebLogic Server
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook, YouTube
- Subscribe to our regular Fusion Middleware Newsletter