By Michelle Kimihira on Apr 25, 2013
Identity Management Product Marketing Team Blog
This week, we have focused our attention on how to secure cloud deployments since Security continues to be the biggest deterrent in adoption of cloud technology by enterprises. In fact, a recent OAUG user group survey, 62% of organizations reported concern over losing visibility and control over their data and overall cloud strategy due to proprietary technologies.
The key then is to:
- Identify the top security challenges with the cloud deployment and address those,
- Recognize that Security silos exacerbate the problem and not address it,
- Standardize with an integrated security platform that is extensible enough to support your on-premise and cloud deployment and offers end-to-end auditing and reporting
If you missed it, watch the screencast now.
You can also download this informative whitepaper to learn how you can unlock the potential opportunities that cloud offers without compromising your user and data security. And, get the complete middleware picture and see other screencasts from The New Business Imperative: Social, Mobile, Cloud, visit this page.
Oracle Identity Management is built on the platform approach to allow you to leverage proven identity solutions across your entire infrastructure. We leave you today with a video of SaskTel, a leading communications provider in Canada, on how the company is leveraging Oracle Identity Management in-house to reduce OpEx and is also offering secure cloud services to its customers scaling the solution across millions of users.
Engage with Us
- Product Information on Oracle.com: Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle Identity Management
- Blogs: OracleIDM
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook, YouTube
- Subscribe to our regular Fusion Middleware Newsletter