By Michelle Kimihira on Feb 28, 2013
WebCenter Product Marketing Team Blog
Managing the entire customer experience and evoking positive feelings requires a disciplined and dedicated approach. As many products and services have been commoditized in the age of the customer, customer experience and how you engage with your customers is how you will differentiate and thrive. Creating great customer experiences includes three key elements:
- Connect and engage. Ensure that your customers can get to you whenever, however, and wherever they desire. Create simple, consistent, and relevant experiences across all touch points and interactions. Tailor digital interactions based on behavior, intent, and known preferences and optimize experiences for different devices and modes of interaction.
- Know more. Get as much information as you can about your customers prior to the current interaction. Having the right information at the right time improves your ability to retain customers and have them become repeat buyers. Personalize content, messages, and offers based on real-time decisions and recommendations using analytic insights such as “next likely purchase” and “next best action.”
- Make it easy and rewarding. Improve efficiency and accuracy with cross-channel order orchestration and fulfillment. Enable “anywhere, anytime” interactions with intelligent self-service and at-the-point-of-need assistance. Proactively engage customers directly in social networks and reward best customers for total lifetime value, including referral value.
Are you following these three key elements? Are you delivering effective and efficient customer engagement? Be sure to check out our special webcast and white paper offer, and be sure to tune into the “Engage Customers with Social, Mobile & Cloud Self-Service” screencast to see how Oracle WebCenter can allow you to deliver superior customer engagement and experiences through social, mobile and cloud self-service.
Engage with Us
- Product Information on Oracle.com: Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle WebCenter
- Blogs: Oracle WebCenter
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook, YouTube
- Subscribe to our regular Fusion Middleware Newsletter