Release 13 Transaction Console comprises three work areas:
1. Transaction Summary
3. Approval Rules
Instead of using the BPM Worklist, administrators can use the Transaction Console to easily configure, monitor, and troubleshoot HCM approval processes. For example, you can:
• Check the latest status of approval transactions and take necessary actions, such as Withdraw (Pending, Failed), Recover (Failed), Reassign (Pending, Failed), Send Back to Initiator (Failed).
• Search on existing transactions based on user-defined criteria, and repeat queries by creating saved searches.
• Access the simple and straightforward process details page.
• Use the relevant analytics dashboards for tracking and monitoring processes.
• Manage approval rules including Alert Initiator on Error.
Note: BPM transactions migrated from R12 will get a Preupgrade status:-
• Only pending transactions have a Withdraw option
• Auto recovery is not applicable to those failed transactions
Click Doc ID 2430452.1 to download the white paper. It covers everything that a system administrator should know. I would recommend this copy to anyone who wants to learn the basics or try something new - a Modern HR leading practice.