Friday Jun 05, 2009
Text Analytics is an interesting sub-genre of Business Intelligence. It does a lot but if I had to condense it to layman's terms, it figures out the important bits of some text you give it, transforms those bits, stores them, and mashes them up for Business Intelligence analysis with other bits. Yawn. [Read More]
Friday Mar 27, 2009
Enterprise 2.0 and Content Management
- This blog is now closed.
- WebCenter PS3 - Navigation Models and Pure CSS3 Menus
- Officially Official - WebCenter PS3 is here!
- WebCenter - Exposing Twitter Data in an ADF WSRP2 Portlet
- Your Enterprise Web - Content, Portal or Both?
- Social BPM - Benefits & Getting Started
- Getting Started with Site Studio for External Applications (SSXA)
- Site Studio Mobile Example - WCM Reuse
- WebCenter .NET Accelerator - Microsoft SharePoint Data via WSRP
- WebCenter 11g UI Examples