Monday Jul 06, 2009
Information is the currency of the enterprise. While we sell products or services, it is information that brokers that transaction. Whether we create reports, devise strategies, or process queues of applications we consume, create and consider information. Enterprise 2.0 technologies and Web 2.0 behavior patterns have not changed any of this. Rather they have augmented the modes and methodologies through which we process information to execute our responsibilities. [Read More]
Monday Aug 04, 2008
Enterprise 2.0 and Content Management
- This blog is now closed.
- WebCenter PS3 - Navigation Models and Pure CSS3 Menus
- Officially Official - WebCenter PS3 is here!
- WebCenter - Exposing Twitter Data in an ADF WSRP2 Portlet
- Your Enterprise Web - Content, Portal or Both?
- Social BPM - Benefits & Getting Started
- Getting Started with Site Studio for External Applications (SSXA)
- Site Studio Mobile Example - WCM Reuse
- WebCenter .NET Accelerator - Microsoft SharePoint Data via WSRP
- WebCenter 11g UI Examples