Monday Aug 30, 2010
Friday May 29, 2009
Did Trickle Down Business Process Kill the US Automobile Industry? Can Enterprise 2.0 help save Detroit?
By billy.cripe on May 29, 2009
Last month I wrote about trickle down business strategy HERE. That post turned into an article on business agility in the post modern economy that published May 18th in the Business Solutions Group InfoWeek Special (in German only, link on lower right). The post itself is part of a much larger forthcoming white paper on business agility that covers Enterprise 2.0 technology, crowd sourcing in the enterprise, communication paradigms, social transmission of information and value, as well as information management and re-use. [Read More]
Enterprise 2.0 and Content Management
- This blog is now closed.
- WebCenter PS3 - Navigation Models and Pure CSS3 Menus
- Officially Official - WebCenter PS3 is here!
- WebCenter - Exposing Twitter Data in an ADF WSRP2 Portlet
- Your Enterprise Web - Content, Portal or Both?
- Social BPM - Benefits & Getting Started
- Getting Started with Site Studio for External Applications (SSXA)
- Site Studio Mobile Example - WCM Reuse
- WebCenter .NET Accelerator - Microsoft SharePoint Data via WSRP
- WebCenter 11g UI Examples