Wednesday Sep 30, 2009
Friday Aug 28, 2009
By billy.cripe on Aug 28, 2009
Many organizations still approach social media with a mix of trepidation and curiosity that can either foster experimentation or dismiss this inevitable evolution of information interaction as a fad. But this mindset misses the safety and incrementalism inherent in any evolutionary system. It's not all or nothing. To those ends comes a good article from CMS Watch on 5 ways and reasons to integrate your Web Content Management system with Internal and/or External Social Sites. You'll need to click through to read the rationale behind the reasons but here they are... [Read More]
Thursday Aug 06, 2009
Monday Jan 05, 2009
Enterprise 2.0 and Content Management
- This blog is now closed.
- WebCenter PS3 - Navigation Models and Pure CSS3 Menus
- Officially Official - WebCenter PS3 is here!
- WebCenter - Exposing Twitter Data in an ADF WSRP2 Portlet
- Your Enterprise Web - Content, Portal or Both?
- Social BPM - Benefits & Getting Started
- Getting Started with Site Studio for External Applications (SSXA)
- Site Studio Mobile Example - WCM Reuse
- WebCenter .NET Accelerator - Microsoft SharePoint Data via WSRP
- WebCenter 11g UI Examples