Friday May 15, 2009
Wednesday May 13, 2009
By billy.cripe on May 13, 2009
In Part 1 of this short Tangible Benefits of E2.0 series, we covered the bad news around E2.0 and ROI and Adoption. In Part 2 we covered the good news from the research and theory angle. We saw that scholarly and researched proofs are emerging to prop up the soft benefit claims of better collaboration, increased team efficiency, and increased ability to innovate. These kinds of soft proofs are still emerging as THIS article on 7 ways E20 will cut costs demonstrates.[Read More]
Friday May 08, 2009
Thursday Apr 30, 2009
Monday Apr 27, 2009
Enterprise 2.0 and Content Management
- This blog is now closed.
- WebCenter PS3 - Navigation Models and Pure CSS3 Menus
- Officially Official - WebCenter PS3 is here!
- WebCenter - Exposing Twitter Data in an ADF WSRP2 Portlet
- Your Enterprise Web - Content, Portal or Both?
- Social BPM - Benefits & Getting Started
- Getting Started with Site Studio for External Applications (SSXA)
- Site Studio Mobile Example - WCM Reuse
- WebCenter .NET Accelerator - Microsoft SharePoint Data via WSRP
- WebCenter 11g UI Examples