Wednesday Nov 04, 2009
Wednesday Sep 09, 2009
By billy.cripe on Sep 09, 2009
Call it Semantic Web, Web 3.0, SemTech or just plain cool, it is coming to business. It is no secret that I am unabashedly bullish on the role of semantic technology in enterprise information management. THIS STORY on the combined OpenCalais extraction and semantic document indexing capabilities of the newly released 11.2 Oracle Spatial database is proof positive that this thinking is on the right track.[Read More]
Tuesday Aug 25, 2009
Friday May 15, 2009
By billy.cripe on May 15, 2009
If you don't read Bex Huff's blog, you need to. He is one of the most thoughtful critics of web hype out there. He also knows a thing or two about Enterprise Content Management. I don't always agree but I always digest his points, you should too. Lately we've been exchanging thoughts on the impact of Wolfram|Alpha, new search, and links to the still-being-defined-and-emerging Semantic Web. I agree with Bex that the spin up about things like "Google killers" etc is hyperbole and probably used much the same way purposefully inflammatory blog posts are used: to spark a reaction.[Read More]
Friday Mar 27, 2009
Monday Feb 23, 2009
Enterprise 2.0 and Content Management
- This blog is now closed.
- WebCenter PS3 - Navigation Models and Pure CSS3 Menus
- Officially Official - WebCenter PS3 is here!
- WebCenter - Exposing Twitter Data in an ADF WSRP2 Portlet
- Your Enterprise Web - Content, Portal or Both?
- Social BPM - Benefits & Getting Started
- Getting Started with Site Studio for External Applications (SSXA)
- Site Studio Mobile Example - WCM Reuse
- WebCenter .NET Accelerator - Microsoft SharePoint Data via WSRP
- WebCenter 11g UI Examples