By vasanth on Nov 28, 2008
If you would like a demo of Sun's latest OpenStorage solution, head straight to the Sun stall in FOSS.IN.
Sun Open Storage combines open-source software with industry-standard hardware, enabling you to reduce your reliance on high-priced systems and save up to 90% on storage costs.
OpenStorage at a glance. Click here for more information.
- Industry-standard hardware and open-source software deliver breakthrough economics
- Provides the flexibility to scale, reconfigure, or repurpose your infrastructure
- Enables developers to use free and open source OpenSolaris to build new applications
- Deploys in Solaris, Linux, Microsoft, and VMware environments
- Backed by Sun and the global support of the OpenSolaris Storage Community