We’re excited to announce that we’ll be hosting an event entirely dedicated to our food and beverage customers and the food service industry on Feb. 4-6, 2019, in Florida.
Designed to provide insight into what Oracle is doing to help grow your business, Oracle Food and Beverage Connect will be the most important event of the year for restaurant, coffee shop, bar, and venue operators around the world. The agenda will include:
- Arrive early on Mon. Feb. 4 and attend deep-dive sessions, covering key food and beverage trends and offering product insights, including POS systems, data and analytics, and omnichannel.
- Join the conference on Tue. Feb. 5 and Wed. Feb. 6 for a packed program of keynotes and breakouts, covering an array of subjects, from delivery to mobility to cloud to POS systems hardware and more.
Why should you attend? Here are 5 good reasons:
- Learn how we’re helping food and beverage operators to grow – from product deep-dives to customer stories to a comprehensive breakout program, you’ll hear how Oracle Food and Beverage is helping you capitalize on the ever-changing technologies of guest service and back-office operations.
- Get access to an extensive product suite – Engage in hands-on demonstrations of Oracle technologies and POS systems hardware.
- Meet the ever-growing Oracle Food and Beverage partner community – from online ordering to payment and integrating into POS systems, our partners are driving innovation, and you’ll witness it at this event.
- Build your contact network – meet other customers and discover how they’re making Oracle technology work for them.
- Meet the Oracle Food and Beverage team – leadership and specialists from development, strategy, professional services, and sales will all be in attendance to answer your questions and help you take full advantage of everything Oracle has to offer.
The event is open to Oracle Food and Beverage customers and partners.
Register for the event today! To receive announcements about the event, subscribe to this blog and you’ll be kept up to date. If you have any questions about the event, please email us at email@example.com.
Learn more about Oracle Food and Beverage and Oracle POS systems on our website!