By Byronnevins-Oracle on Mar 01, 2012
1. start glassfish3\bin\updatetool.bat
Get a cup of coffee -- step 1 will take a while the first time it is called as it bootstraps itself.!
2. Run the newly created updatetool.exe application
The GUI appears after a lengthy wait. Click on Available Add-ons on the left side of the window and go get another cup of coffee. It's going to take a long time.
3. How to get the DCOM Configuration Command
If you came here from my other blog about setting up DCOM for GlassFish you will need to get the binaries from Update Center.
- Click on available updates
- Choose the one named setup-local-dcom asadmin subcommand
- Accept the license
- Update Center will download and install it for you.
- It is ready to use now!