By Chris Loschen-Oracle on Apr 21, 2015
The latest Fusion Middleware (FMW) Proactive patches were released on April 14, 2015. To find download information and full detail, the relevant links are as follows:
- Master Notes on Fusion Middleware Proactive Patching (Doc ID 1494151.1)
- PSU and CPU April 2015 Availability Document (Doc ID 1967243.1)
- Critical Patch Update Advisory - April 2015
A short summary of the patches released is posted below.
Bundle patches are collections of controlled, well tested critical bug fixes for a specific product which may include security contents and occasionally minor enhancements. These are cumulative in nature meaning the latest bundle patch in a particular series includes the contents of the previous bundle patches released. A suite bundle patch is an aggregation of multiple product bundle patches that are part of a product suite.
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 184.108.40.206.4 and 220.127.116.11.9 bundle patches.
- Oracle GlassFish Server (OGFS) 18.104.22.168,22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 bundle patches.
- Oracle Internet Directory (OID) 188.8.131.52.3 bundle patch.
- Oracle Identity Management Suite Bundle Patch 184.108.40.206.5 consisting of
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 220.127.116.11.5 bundle patch.
- Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 18.104.22.168.6 bundle patch.
- Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM) 22.214.171.124.1 bundle patch.
- Oracle Unified Directory (OUD) 126.96.36.199.2 bundle patch.
- Oracle iPlanet Web Server (OiWS) 7.0.21 and 6.1.20 bundle patches.
- Oracle iPlanet Web Proxy Server (OiWPS) 4.0.25 bundle patches.
- Oracle OpenSSO Proxy Server Web Agent-V3.0-04 bundle patch.
- Oracle SOA Suite (SOA) 188.8.131.52.2 and 184.108.40.206.2 bundle patches.
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB) 220.127.116.11.4 bundle patch.
- Oracle WebCenter Content (WCC) 18.104.22.168.11 bundle patch
- Oracle WebCenter Portal (WCP) 22.214.171.124.7 bundle patch
Patch Set Updates (PSU)
Patch Set Updates (PSU) are collections of well controlled, well tested critical bug fixes for a specific product that have been proven in customer environments. PSUs may include security content but no enhancements are included. These are cumulative in nature meaning the latest PSU in a particular series includes the contents of the previous PSUs released.
- Oracle WebLogic Server 126.96.36.199.3, 188.8.131.52.5, 184.108.40.206.11 and 10.3.6.0.11 PSUs.
- Oracle Exalogic PSUs
- 220.127.116.11.1 Physical Linux x86-64 (for all X2-2, X3-2, X4-2 , X5-2)
- 18.104.22.168.1 Physical Solaris x86-64 (for all X2-2, X3-2, X4-2, X5-2)
- 22.214.171.124.1 Virtual (for all X2-2, X3-2, X4-2, X5-2)
Critical Patch Update (CPU)
The Critical Patch Update program is Oracle's quarterly release of security fixes. Additional patches were released as part of Oracle's Critical Patch Update program for the following products and versions:
- Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition (ODSEE) 126.96.36.199.0
- Oracle Management Pack for Golden Gate 188.8.131.52.0
- Oracle Outside In Technology (OIT) 8.5.1, 8.5.0 and 8.4.1
- Oracle WebCenter Sites 184.108.40.206.0, 220.127.116.11.1 and 7.6.2