By Daniel Mortimer-Oracle on Mar 21, 2012
IntroductionWelcome to the Fusion Middleware Install and Administration Proactive Support blog. This is our first post, so let's begin by introducing ourselves and our mission.
Who We AreWe are a small team of support engineers based in Europe. Our expertise covers all matters related to the installation and administration of Oracle Application Server 10g, Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g and future versions to come. We particularly focus on core components such as the
- Installers and Configuration Wizards
- Web Tier ( Oracle HTTP Server )
- Enterprise Manager Console for Application Server
- Improve the customer experience
- Enable customers to avoid / prevent issues when working with our products
- Enable faster resolution of problems when they occur
- Enhancement and maintenance of our knowledge base
- In particular, develop and maintain special content such as the Fusion Middleware Information Centers and Lifecycle Support Advisors
- Seek continuous improvement of the product documentation
- Contribute to the Fusion Middleware Support News
- Moderation of the "Oracle Application Server" support community
- Participate in the Support Advisor Webcast program
- Involved in the Lifecycle of diagnostic tools such as RDA and OCM
- User Acceptance Testing
- Logging of enhancements and health check ideas
- Provide feedback to product management / development
- Logging of product bugs and enhancements
- Suggest improvements that could be made to web sites like OTN
- Promote new support documents, tools via channels such as Newsletter and Social Media
Thank you for your time and we look forward to both informing and working with you.
Postscript: Many links you will find in our blog entries will require a login to My Oracle Support. For readers who do not have a login, please accept our apologies - when and where possible we will endeavour to ensure the links will supplement rather than replace wording in the blog entries.