By Daniel Mortimer-Oracle on Jan 22, 2015
The latest Fusion Middleware (FMW) Proactive patches were released on January 20, 2015. To find download information and full detail, the relevant links are as follows:
- Master Notes on Fusion Middleware Proactive Patching (Doc ID 149415.1)
- PSU and CPU January 2015 Availability Document (Doc ID 1942215.1)
- Critical Patch Update Advisory - January 2015
A short summary of the patches released is posted below.
Bundle patches are collections of controlled, well tested critical bug fixes for a specific product which may include security contents and occasionally minor enhancements. These are cumulative in nature meaning the latest bundle patch in a particular series includes the contents of the previous bundle patches released. A suite bundle patch is an aggregation of multiple product bundle patches that are part of a product suite.
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) 188.8.131.52.150120 bundle patch
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 184.108.40.206.3 and 220.127.116.11.8 bundle patches.
- Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM) 18.104.22.168.4 and OAAM 22.214.171.124.150120 bundle patches.
- Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition (ODSEE) 126.96.36.199.2 bundle patch
- Oracle GlassFish Server (OGFS) 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 bundle patches.
- Oracle Identity Management Suite Bundle Patch 220.127.116.11.4 consisting of
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 18.104.22.168.4 bundle patch.
- Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 22.214.171.124.5 bundle patch.
- Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM) 126.96.36.199.1 bundle patch.
- Oracle Unified Directory (OUD) 188.8.131.52.1 bundle patch.
- Oracle SOA Suite (SOA) 184.108.40.206.1 and 220.127.116.11.6 bundle patches.
- Oracle Waveset (OW) 18.104.22.168 bundle patch
- Oracle WebCenter Content (WCC) 22.214.171.124.9 bundle patch
- Oracle WebCenter Portal (WCP) 126.96.36.199.6 bundle patch
Patch Set Updates (PSU)
Patch Set Updates (PSU) are collections of well controlled, well tested critical bug fixes for a specific product that have been proven in customer environments. PSUs may include security content but no enhancements are included. These are cumulative in nature meaning the latest PSU in a particular series includes the contents of the previous PSUs released.
- Oracle WebLogic Server 188.8.131.52.2, 184.108.40.206.4, 220.127.116.11.10 and 10.3.6.0.10 PSUs.
- Oracle Exalogic PSUs
- 18.104.22.168.0 Physical Linux x86-64 (for all X2-2, X3-2, X4-2)
- 22.214.171.124.0 Physical Solaris x86-64 (for all X2-2, X3-2, X4-2)
- 126.96.36.199.0 Virtual (for all X2-2, X3-2, X4-2)
Critical Patch Update (CPU)
The Critical Patch Update program is Oracle's quarterly release of security fixes.
Additional patches were released as part of Oracle's Critical Patch Update program for the following products and versions
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) 10.1.3.4.2
- Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher (formerly XML Publisher) (BIP) 10.1.3.4.2
- Oracle Business Intelligence Real Time Decision Server (BI RTD) 188.8.131.52.0 and 3.0.x
- Oracle Containers for J2EE (OC4J) 10.1.3.5.0
- Oracle Forms : 184.108.40.206.0 and 220.127.116.11.0.
- Oracle Http Server (OHS) 10.1.3.5.0 , 18.104.22.168.0 , 22.214.171.124.0 and 126.96.36.199.0
- Oracle Open SSO Server 188.8.131.52
- Oracle Reports Developer 184.108.40.206.0 and 220.127.116.11.0
- Oracle Security Service (OSS) 18.104.22.168.0 and 22.214.171.124.0
- Oracle WebLogic Portal (WCP) : 10.3.6.0 , 10.2.1.0 and 10.0.1.0
- Oracle WebLogic Server 10.0.2.0