Find Oracle FMw 11g System Certification Information - Platform, Database, JDK
By Daniel Mortimer-Oracle on Aug 01, 2012
If you have not done so already, check out the viewlet "How to Find Oracle FMw Certification Information? - An Introduction"
Hot on its heels, we are publishing the second viewlet in the series - a viewlet which explores the process of searching for Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g System (Platform / OS, JDK, and Oracle Database) certification information. The objective is to help you find the answers to questions such as
- Is the platform / os I am targeting for my install certified?
- Which versions of the Oracle Database can I use with my Fusion Middleware 11g choice of products?
- Which JDK version can I use?
[Note - the viewlets have no sound and use the swf (FlashPlayer) format. It will take approximately 10 to 15 minutes to work through the show.
If you are unable to use Flash Player, click here to grab a PDF version of the presentation]
If you have not done so already, check out the other viewlets in the series
- How to Find Oracle FMw Certification Information - An Introduction
- How to Find Oracle FMw 11g Other Certification Information - Client/Browser, 3rd Party, Product Interoperability
- How to Find Oracle Application Server 10g Certification Information?