One Stop Shop For Your Middleware Product Certification Questions
By Daniel Mortimer-Oracle on Apr 03, 2013
A certification is a combination of Oracle and third-party products and operating systems that Oracle has tested and should work together.
In more detail, product certifications cover:
- Client, Browser and Java (JRE)
- Database, Java (JDK)
- Web Server Plug-Ins
- Third Party Adapters and Interoperability
- Network - IPv6
- Oracle Virtual Assembly Builder
This month we are excited to announce two initiatives designed to help you quickly find the answers to your product certification questions:
"Get Proactive" My Oracle Support Knowledge Article
Review and bookmark this knowledge article
Get Proactive with Fusion Middleware : Find Product Certifications [ID 1532687.1]
The article contains:
- Viewlets which provides hints and tips for finding product certification data
- Product Breakdown to drill down to the location of product specific certifications.
- Information and links to related resources
Screenshot 1: ID 1532687.1
And a New Support Community!
Still have questions / issues. No need to create a Service Request. Instead post your Middleware product certification question to the Middleware Certification support community! A dedicated team of Oracle Support Engineers are monitoring the community and will respond to your enquiry in timely manner.
Screenshot 2: Middleware Certification Support Community
Note: A valid My Oracle Support license / login is required to access the knowledge article and support community.